Tech Tuesday with Clint August and Mark Baker from MySmartPhoneStuff.com
I met a very nice lady today with a smart phone I had eyed for some time(not the lady, the smart phone). I complimented her on her choice of phone and she said, “I don’t really know much about it, I just got it”. So I’m inspired to write a fast list of things you can do all with your smart phone that you may not know . More often, I meet people who have had a smart phone for a year or more and I tell them they can do something with it, and they respond, “no way! I had no idea I could do that. Can you show me how” So below is a small list and if you click any item it will open up more information on the app, the how to or the how to find the right one for you. Please share this with your Facebook and Twitter friends so everyone will know.
Listen to free, legal, unlimited music (101KGB anyone?)
Other Articles discussing smart phone uses are below…..
If you need to do it, there is most likely a way your smart phone can at least help you.
Use your search tools and your imagination. For Example…..Here are some things I used my smart phone for all in one day.
- Find a nice RV park to live in while you’re buying a new home
- Do a change of address on the USPS website
- Get a PO BOX for the new town you’re moving too
- Find some leads to that new home on zillow.com
- Find a real estate agent in your area(because Zillow is not an agent, just a browsing tool)
- Set an appointment to see a new home, and map the real estate office